Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Seth Rogan is surprisingly ugly and more than a little overrated.

It's true. I just heard about his beef with Adrien Grenier and the cast of Entourage. Seth, give up. They are more talented and FAR better looking than you are. You just can't win this one.

I'm hiding out in the library right now. Why? Cause it's 105 degrees outside. It's fucking HOT. And everybody knows I can't take heat well. I can't even flat-iron my hair without breaking out into hives. (Figuratively speaking.) Anyway, not only is this place air-conditioned, it's filled with books and wi-fi and all kinds of things to distract me.

So I grabbed a day's worth of shit to keep me busy and came to the local library. I am intent on staying here until it gets dark; I even packed a lunch.

I'm glad I had the last couple of days off, to be able to do this. As much as I like my new job, I wouldn't have been able to do a damn thing, as suffocating as this heat is. Yesterday I nearly passed out. I was laying on the carpet downstairs and I think I was actually unconcious for a few minutes. Fucking scary, son.

No comments:

Post a Comment